- Occupational Therapy- Hospital Setting
- Physical Therapy- Hospital Setting
- Speech Therapy- Hospital Setting
A lot of the same treatments as our outpatient clinics, but a few extra hospital important keys are:
- Very important for recommending the safest placement upon discharge from hospital (SNF, ALF, and/or home) which decreases incidences of re-hospitalization.
- More geared towards orthopedics, knees, hips, shoulders, back and heart surgeries with teaching you how to use adaptive equipment or modified techniques in order to do the basics of life including dressing, toileting and bathing.
- Women’s Health
- Pelvic Pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Post Surgical Conditions